- 1980 37' O'Day Center Cockpit Sailboat for sale.
- Good mechanical condition.
- 32 Horsepower Diesel Atomic Engine.
- Very comfortable
- Has a lot of storage.
- Was loved for many years. However, it had fallen into disrepair.
- We have cleaned it and worked on many cosmetic issues.
- 2 heads-fore and aft cabins.
- Wonderfully useable galley.
- Refrigerator, 2 sinks, plentiful cabinets, microwave, oven.
- The engine is in good condition.
- $25,000 obo
There is a membership for sale as well at Panhandle Yacht Club on Lake Coeur d'Alene. The cost for the membership is $16,000.
The Panhandle Yacht Club marina consists of 112 sailboat slips. The grounds include showers, two barbecue decks, pump out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim dock, and harbor master residence.
Located about 10 miles south on hwy 97 from the I 90 wolf lodge-harrison exit, east of Coeur d' Alene, turn right 1 mile past the Hutton Store(Eat @ Eddies sign) Google Maps: Panhandle Yacht Club.
There is a lease available for the slip if you would prefer not to purchase at this time.
- Best reasonable offer. The boats name is Curacion which is from a Carlos Santana song meaning "Sunlight on Water".
Selling the boat as I am moving.
- $13,499.00 for boat and $8,000.00 for slip/membership. Or 8K for boat and 13,499K for slip/membership. Will not separate. Would consider carrying contract on slip/membership. I would hold the certificate till paid off. All negotiable.
- 299 Seildelmann (near 30ft) that includes a membership/slip. Both sails are new condition value of over $5,000.00 in just sails. Genoa a 155 is one years old and a carbon fiber see thru and on a roller CDI roller furler. Main is two years old. Both made by Island Planet.
- Yanmar 2G diesel with only 145 hours.
- Over 8000lbs, 5feet 2 inch keel
- Has a huge refrigerator and small freezer
- Sleeps up to 6
- Two burner stove
- Huge newer porta pottie (5gal)
- Lazy Jacks
- Full winter canvas cover
- Comes with dishes and every thing you need for a lake cabin on water. Even a hot water tank.
On and On of stuff.
- I will gladly provide sailing lessons upon purchase if needed depending on sale price.
- This sailboat is easy to sail, fast, beam is wide, head room is over 6 feet and well maintained.
- Slip comes with 2 dock boxes and lots of sail items come with the boat. The manual comes with the boat. Licensed for 2018 and membership is good till 2019. Dues are only $1300.00 a year
- If you want to be on Lake CDA that includes a club bath house/BBQ deck, beach and a marina that you can swim in for this price, it is well worth it as there are no property taxes. Just your annual dues and you own the membership and can resell when ever you want. We have members who live all over the US to spend time on beautiful lake CDA for the fraction of a cost.
- I live on the west end of Spokane and it takes me exactly 55 minutes from my home to my boat
- I have been a member for over 12 years and time to move on for the fair right price. I will not separate the boat and membership.
- If you come out to PYC to look. You must check in with the Harbor Master at the house or a member. You do not have permission to get on or enter the boat unless myself or someone I authorized to go with you. This is a private club with 112 slips and only sailboats.
Thank you for looking and happy sailing.
email firstname.lastname@example.org or 509 475 7322
1977 25 Catalina sailboat
- 1977 25 Catalina sailboat and Panhandle Yacht Club membership for sale. Boat, sails and motor are in excellent condition. Sleeps 5. Comes with a very reliable Honda 9.9hp 4-stroke engine, just tuned up. Membership includes access to all club facilities including showers, two barbecue decks with awesome views overlooking the lake, pump out facility, boat haul out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim beach/dock and camping/RV sites. Barbecue deck includes refrigerator, free ice, microwave, sink and more! An onsite harbor master residence provides added security. PYC is a very well maintained club located 20 minutes from Coeur d_Alene. The club hosts several social activities throughout the season. Boat and membership for $19,500.
Brian Loper (208)659-9055
Bianca 414 Sloop
- This is a 41' 4", Elvstrom/Kjaerulff designed, Danish built sailboat that is fast, fun and built with old world craftsmanship. I am the second owner - this boat has been cared for her entire life. She is hull #5 in a run of about 22 boats. Has a yanmar diesel with folding prop, rod rigging, hydraulic boom vang, back stay tensioner and running back stay tensioners, Raymarine ST60 instrument package in cabin and on deck, and is easy to sail with a self-tacking jib. Has had the bottom completely re-done and new treadmaster decking installed and comes with an extensive equipment list which includes a full winter cover. Mooring is available separately at Panhandle Yacht Club.
- Dan (509)879-3640 or email email@example.com
- For more pictures visit: http://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/3345236218.html
Membership B-51 for sale
- Slip is 12 feet wide
- Purchase for $10,000 or best offer
- Contact Debbie at 509-326-4658 (please leave a message)
Membership C-90 available for sale or lease
- Slip is 12 feet wide by 30 feet long
- Purchase for $11,000 or best offer
- Lease price is annual dues, associate fee and electricity
- Contact: Donna Poire - 509-635-7271
Membership A-29 $15,500
- Slip width is 14 feet
- Call Jake at 509-999-2073
- The slip is available for sale or rent.
- Bruce Mountjoy
- 1-509-999-2696 cell
Membership A-22 available for sale
- Membership A-22 available for sale
- Slip is 12 feet wide by 30 feet long
- Purchase for $10,500 or best offer
- Contact: Tom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership A-10 available for sale
- Sale Price: $12,000 OBO
- 2017 Membership dues are included in price.
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip A 10, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities, Boat Haul Out, Mast Cane, Dinghy Dock, Dinghy Storage Rack, Two Barbecue Decks, Two Large Barbecues, Free Ice, Microwave ovens, Free Showers, Free Parking, Library, Swim Beach, Camping Sites, Full time Harbormaster for more Security.
- Contact: Tom Angstman
- Email: email@example.com
Membership B-38 available for sale
- Sale Price: $15,000 OBO
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip B-38 12 wide, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities (free showers, parking, club dock, camping sites), Two Barbecue Decks with awesome views overlooking the lake, pump out facility, boat haul out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim dock, and fulltime harbor master residence ensuring security. PYC is a very nicely maintained club with friendly people who like to sail and get together for social club activities.
- Contact: Jack Eastman
- 509-703-9905 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership A-12 available for Sale
- Sale price: $11,500 obo
- Contact Jim @ 208-964-5467
Membership A-4 available for sale
- Sale Price: $9,800 OBO
- Will sell Boat with slip 26 Balboa 1977 Swing keel w/Trailer 9.9 Nissan, fully equipped w/Fish finder and more. $5,000
- Call for Details 208-262-6366
Slip B-41 slip and membership for sale or lease subject to sale
- Sale price: $17,000 obo
- Lease price annual dues plus associate fee and electricity. Dock box, new finger docks and electrical hook-up
- Contact: Ben Simpson
208-660-4146 Email: email@example.com
Membership B-37 available for sale
- Price: $14,000 OBO
- Membership B-37 is offered for sale or lease.
- Email darrinbuck@rocketmail Or call Darrin by phone: 360-589-3616
Membership at PYC A-20 for sale
- Price: $20,000
- Membership includes:
- Sailboat Slip A 20, 12 foot wide slip, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities, Boat Haul Out, Mast Cane, Dinghy Dock, Dinghy Storage Rack, Two Barbecue Decks, Two Large Barbecues, Free Ice, Microwave ovens, Free Showers, Free Parking, Library, Swim Beach, Camping Sites, Full time Harbormaster for more Security
- Contact Jim Carrick by phone at 509-999-2105 or email with questions. Email
Membership A-27 available for sale or lease
- This 12-foot slip is located on the outside of A-Dock where docking is especially easy and boats are moored bow to the wind.
- For further information, contact Richard Dozier.
- Phone: 208-883-3033
- Email with questions. Email
Membership D-100 available for sale
- Sale price: $15,000 obo
- Contact Leonard Urgeleit at 509 624-7502
- Email with questions. Email
Membership B-57 available for sale
- Sale price only $14,000
- Larger sailboat slip with full membership benefits and use of all Club facilities
- Contact Casey Krivor 208 290-6576 or Alann Krivor 208 661-2034y
If you are a Member or Associate Member of the Panhandle Yacht Club and would like to place a classified on this web page, please send all information and pictures of the item(s) you would like listed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The classified must be sailing related and will be placed on this website at the discretion of the PYC Corresponding Secretary.