Quartermaster 10' Sailing Dinghy For Sale
- Built by Vashon Boat Works
- Fiberglas with teak trim, completely refurbished. Has an EZ-Loader Boat Trailer.
- This also has a cover and can store 2 piece mast, centerboard, rudder, sail, rowing oars and fenders inside.
- Contact: Gene 509-993-5757
- Sale: $1800
Schock 35, 1986 Sloop-rig Sailboat
This boat is fast and fun and comes with an extensive sail inventory. The interior cabin has been customized for comfort and storage. The 3-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine has low hours.
- New jib (2017)
- Complete inventory of Ullman Sails
- Premium Dacron Mainsail w/ one row of reefs
- 155% Lt/Med Kevlar MDT Scrim Genoa
- 155% Med/Hvy Kevlar MDT Scrim Genoa
- 180% .5 oz. Nylon All-Radial Spinnaker
- 180% .75 oz Nylon All-Radial Spinnaker
- 180% 1.25 oz Nylon All-Radial Spinnaker
- Heater vented to main cabin (diesel)
- Galley with CNG stove & oven, sink and icebox
- Wide hiking decks
- Roomy cockpit that can fit 8 to 10 adults
- Sleeps 6
- Tuff-luff, twin groove aft-facing headstay luff system
- Solid-rod stays and shrouds
- Private head with toilet and sink
At Panhandle Yacht Club on Coeur d Alene Lake. Membership and slip not included in price of boat.
Contact Leni Selvaggio email email@example.com
Bianca 414 Sloop
- This is a 41' 4", Elvstrom/Kjaerulff designed, Danish built sailboat that is fast, fun and built with old world craftsmanship. I am the second owner - this boat has been cared for her entire life. She is hull #5 in a run of about 22 boats. Has a yanmar diesel with folding prop, rod rigging, hydraulic boom vang, back stay tensioner and running back stay tensioners, Raymarine ST60 instrument package in cabin and on deck, and is easy to sail with a self-tacking jib. Has had the bottom completely re-done and new treadmaster decking installed and comes with an extensive equipment list which includes a full winter cover. Mooring is available separately at Panhandle Yacht Club.
- Dan (509)879-3640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more pictures visit: http://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/3345236218.html
We are offering our fellow PYC members and associates an opportunity for a captained charter in the San Juan Islands at less than the cost of a bare boat. Since this is our "shakedown" first season, having sailors onboard will help us get started and give us an opportunity to give back to the Yacht club we love.
Dragonfly is a 2003 Jeanneau DS43. With two queen state rooms and a double in the salon we like to limit our guests to four, ideally two couples, to occupy the state rooms. And your captain and crew occupying the salon. We can take out up to six passengers on shorter voyages or day trips.
From shorter trips of two or three nights to one week we can build an itinerary that fits your travel plans. We will provide meals onboard and cover any fuel cost.
We encourage everyone to participate in the running of the boat. We would like to share what we have learned cruising and maybe give you a little insight to the cruising life.
PYC members and associates' rate is $500 a night for up to four people.
Our 2020 season will begin May 30th and run through August (maybe September if we don't sail back to Mexico)!
Lennie and Carol Hawkins
Phone 509-879-2915 or email Dragonflycharters@yahoo.com
Membership D-103 For Sale.
- 12' wide slip on 'D' Dock
- Amenities: Power, dock box, BBQ Deck, paved parking lot, Mast Crane, Haul-out Cradle, dinghy storage, Pump-out, well water, Harbormaster, swim beach, swim dock, doggy beach, docks redone with vinyl decking
- Sale: $30,000
- Lease: $3,000 a year, includes Associate Fee
- Certificate of Insurance required for all boats
- Contact: Gene. 509-993-5757
Membership B-38 available for sale
- Sale Price: $15,000 OBO
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip B-38 12 wide, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities (free showers, parking, club dock, camping sites), Two Barbecue Decks with awesome views overlooking the lake, pump out facility, boat haul out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim dock, and fulltime harbor master residence ensuring security. PYC is a very nicely maintained club with friendly people who like to sail and get together for social club activities.
- Contact: Jack Eastman
- 509-703-9905 Email: email@example.com
Membership A-27 available for sale or lease
- This 12-foot slip is located on the outside of A-Dock where docking is especially easy and boats are moored bow to the wind.
- For further information, contact Richard Dozier.
- Phone: 208-883-3033
- Email with questions. Email
If you are a Member or Associate Member of the Panhandle Yacht Club and would like to place a classified on this web page, please send all information and pictures of the item(s) you would like listed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The classified must be sailing related and will be placed on this website at the discretion of the PYC Corresponding Secretary.