- Santana 30/30 for sale, 18 bags of sails, yanmar diesel engine, winter custom cover, CNG stove and oven, excellent condition. $15,000. Located in Slip #89 and it is also available for sale. Phone 509-710-0265
Phil Walker email email@example.com
1988 Hunter 33.5 Sailboat - $35000
- The Hunter 33.5 is sleek under sail as well as at dockside. The deck is wide and workable without intrusions. The cockpit can hold a large crew under sail, but is also set up to sail easily single handedly.
Accommodations include a large, aft stateroom with plenty of storage and headroom. The galley is complete with good counter space, a two-burner range, icebox and a deep, single basin stainless steel sink. Entertaining or fortifying the crew is easy in a massive salon and guests will appreciate the privacy of the forward v-berth stateroom.
This 1988 Hunter 33.5 has resided in Lake Coeur Alene since new, and has only had two owners. She is in pristine condition inside and out, with many amenities to make your sailing experiences incredible.
Includes: • Walk through transom and swim step • Hunter Type of Rig: Tall • Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar Engine Model: 2gm20f • Engine Fuel: diesel Engine • Horsepower: 18 • Water Capacity: 56 Water Tank Material: aluminum • Number of Berths: 6 Headroom: 6'5" • Head with shower, and SeaLander marine toilet • Cabin Sole: teak • Table Type: removable and converts to full bed • Two burner gimbal stove with oven (Alcohol) • Ice box • Water Heater • Galley sink, head sink, and shower - 12V water pump • Number of Batteries: 2 (New in 2017) • Shore Power: 1 cord 120volt 110V • Anchors: 1 danforth w/ chain & rode • Anchor Locker: forward • Cockpit Table: yes • Cockpit Cushions: Bottomsider custom cushions • Hood Seafurl Roller Furling • Whisker/Spinnaker Pole • Spinnaker, Main Sail, Genoa, and working jib (never used) - all in great condition • Bottom paint: 2012 Interlux ablative antifouling paint applied • AM/FM/CD Stereo with 2 speakers • Seaboy VHF Radio • Nexus NX Sea Data Set TH43 computer - depth, speed, water temp • Two propellers - fixed currently installed, folding prop • Life lines updated, with life line backrests • Edson teak cockpit table (folding) and drink holder • Magma propane BBQ • SunShade Boat is berthed at Panhandle Yacht Club Lake Coeur d'Alene, Idaho Yacht Club facilities: Owner willing to enter into lease agreement for slip (D109). D Dock is the best in this "sailboat only" marina, with unobstructed views of Lake Coeur d'Alene to the west. In addition to the slip, PYC offers the following amenities: Boat Haul Out, Mast Crane, Dinghy Dock and Storage, Two Barbecue Decks, Free Ice, Bathrooms and showers, Free Parking, Full time Harbormaster for Security, campsites, and is pet friendly. Serious inquiries only, please. See more pictures on Craig's List https://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/d/1988-hunter-335-sailboat/6575267495.html
Steve Trabun email firstname.lastname@example.org
1977 25 Catalina sailboat
- 1977 25 Catalina sailboat and Panhandle Yacht Club membership for sale. Boat, sails and motor are in excellent condition. Sleeps 5. Comes with a very reliable Honda 9.9hp 4-stroke engine, just tuned up. Membership includes access to all club facilities including showers, two barbecue decks with awesome views overlooking the lake, pump out facility, boat haul out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim beach/dock and camping/RV sites. Barbecue deck includes refrigerator, free ice, microwave, sink and more! An onsite harbor master residence provides added security. PYC is a very well maintained club located 20 minutes from Coeur d_Alene. The club hosts several social activities throughout the season. Boat and membership for $19,500.
Brian Loper (208)659-9055
Bianca 414 Sloop
- This is a 41' 4", Elvstrom/Kjaerulff designed, Danish built sailboat that is fast, fun and built with old world craftsmanship. I am the second owner - this boat has been cared for her entire life. She is hull #5 in a run of about 22 boats. Has a yanmar diesel with folding prop, rod rigging, hydraulic boom vang, back stay tensioner and running back stay tensioners, Raymarine ST60 instrument package in cabin and on deck, and is easy to sail with a self-tacking jib. Has had the bottom completely re-done and new treadmaster decking installed and comes with an extensive equipment list which includes a full winter cover. Mooring is available separately at Panhandle Yacht Club.
- Dan (509)879-3640 or email email@example.com
- For more pictures visit: http://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/3345236218.html
Membership C-90 available for sale or lease
- Slip is 12 feet wide by 30 feet long
- Purchase for $11,000 or best offer
- Lease price is annual dues, associate fee and electricity
- Contact: Donna Poire - 509-635-7271
Membership A-29 $15,500
- Slip width is 14 feet
- Call Jake at 509-999-2073
- The slip is available for sale or rent.
- Bruce Mountjoy
- 1-509-999-2696 cell
Membership A-22 available for sale
- Membership A-22 available for sale
- Slip is 12 feet wide by 30 feet long
- Purchase for $10,500 or best offer
- Contact: Tom Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership A-10 available for sale
- Sale Price: $12,000 OBO
- 2017 Membership dues are included in price.
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip A 10, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities, Boat Haul Out, Mast Cane, Dinghy Dock, Dinghy Storage Rack, Two Barbecue Decks, Two Large Barbecues, Free Ice, Microwave ovens, Free Showers, Free Parking, Library, Swim Beach, Camping Sites, Full time Harbormaster for more Security.
- Contact: Tom Angstman
- Email: email@example.com
Membership B-38 available for sale
- Sale Price: $15,000 OBO
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip B-38 12 wide, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities (free showers, parking, club dock, camping sites), Two Barbecue Decks with awesome views overlooking the lake, pump out facility, boat haul out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim dock, and fulltime harbor master residence ensuring security. PYC is a very nicely maintained club with friendly people who like to sail and get together for social club activities.
- Contact: Jack Eastman
- 509-703-9905 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership A-12 available for Sale
- Sale price: $11,500 obo
- Contact Jim @ 208-964-5467
Membership A-4 available for sale
- Sale Price: $9,800 OBO
- Will sell Boat with slip 26 Balboa 1977 Swing keel w/Trailer 9.9 Nissan, fully equipped w/Fish finder and more. $5,000
- Call for Details 208-262-6366
Slip B-41 slip and membership for sale or lease subject to sale
- Sale price: $17,000 obo
- Lease price annual dues plus associate fee and electricity. Dock box, new finger docks and electrical hook-up
- Contact: Ben Simpson
208-660-4146 Email: email@example.com
Membership B-37 available for sale
- Price: $14,000 OBO
- Membership B-37 is offered for sale or lease.
- Email darrinbuck@rocketmail Or call Darrin by phone: 360-589-3616
Membership at PYC A-20 for sale
- Price: $20,000
- Membership includes:
- Sailboat Slip A 20, 12 foot wide slip, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities, Boat Haul Out, Mast Cane, Dinghy Dock, Dinghy Storage Rack, Two Barbecue Decks, Two Large Barbecues, Free Ice, Microwave ovens, Free Showers, Free Parking, Library, Swim Beach, Camping Sites, Full time Harbormaster for more Security
- Contact Jim Carrick by phone at 509-999-2105 or email with questions. Email
Membership A-27 available for sale or lease
- This 12-foot slip is located on the outside of A-Dock where docking is especially easy and boats are moored bow to the wind.
- For further information, contact Richard Dozier.
- Phone: 208-883-3033
- Email with questions. Email
Membership D-100 available for sale
- Sale price: $15,000 obo
- Contact Leonard Urgeleit at 509 624-7502
- Email with questions. Email
Membership B-57 available for sale
- Sale price only $14,000
- Larger sailboat slip with full membership benefits and use of all Club facilities
- Contact Casey Krivor 208 290-6576 or Alann Krivor 208 661-2034y
If you are a Member or Associate Member of the Panhandle Yacht Club and would like to place a classified on this web page, please send all information and pictures of the item(s) you would like listed to firstname.lastname@example.org. The classified must be sailing related and will be placed on this website at the discretion of the PYC Corresponding Secretary.