- 1980 37' O'Day Center Cockpit Sailboat for sale.
- Good mechanical condition.
- 32 Horsepower Diesel Atomic Engine.
- Very comfortable
- Has a lot of storage.
- Was loved for many years. However, it had fallen into disrepair.
- We have cleaned it and worked on many cosmetic issues.
- 2 heads-fore and aft cabins.
- Wonderfully useable galley.
- Refrigerator, 2 sinks, plentiful cabinets, microwave, oven.
- The engine is in good condition.
- $25,000 obo
There is a membership for sale as well at Panhandle Yacht Club on Lake Coeur d'Alene. The cost for the membership is $16,000.
The Panhandle Yacht Club marina consists of 112 sailboat slips. The grounds include showers, two barbecue decks, pump out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim dock, and harbor master residence.
Located about 10 miles south on hwy 97 from the I 90 wolf lodge-harrison exit, east of Coeur d' Alene, turn right 1 mile past the Hutton Store(Eat @ Eddies sign) Google Maps: Panhandle Yacht Club.
There is a lease available for the slip if you would prefer not to purchase at this time.
Schock 35, 1986 Sloop-rig Sailboat
This boat is fast and fun and comes with an extensive sail inventory. The interior cabin has been customized for comfort and storage. The 3-cylinder Yanmar diesel engine has low hours.
- New jib (2017)
- Complete inventory of Ullman Sails
- Premium Dacron Mainsail w/ one row of reefs
- 155% Lt/Med Kevlar MDT Scrim Genoa
- 155% Med/Hvy Kevlar MDT Scrim Genoa
- 180% .5 oz. Nylon All-Radial Spinnaker
- 180% .75 oz Nylon All-Radial Spinnaker
- 180% 1.25 oz Nylon All-Radial Spinnaker
- Heater vented to main cabin (diesel)
- Galley with CNG stove & oven, sink and icebox
- Wide hiking decks
- Roomy cockpit that can fit 8 to 10 adults
- Sleeps 6
- Tuff-luff, twin groove aft-facing headstay luff system
- Solid-rod stays and shrouds
- Private head with toilet and sink
At Panhandle Yacht Club on Coeur d Alene Lake. Membership and slip not included in price of boat.
Contact Leni Selvaggio email email@example.com
Bianca 414 Sloop
- This is a 41' 4", Elvstrom/Kjaerulff designed, Danish built sailboat that is fast, fun and built with old world craftsmanship. I am the second owner - this boat has been cared for her entire life. She is hull #5 in a run of about 22 boats. Has a yanmar diesel with folding prop, rod rigging, hydraulic boom vang, back stay tensioner and running back stay tensioners, Raymarine ST60 instrument package in cabin and on deck, and is easy to sail with a self-tacking jib. Has had the bottom completely re-done and new treadmaster decking installed and comes with an extensive equipment list which includes a full winter cover. Mooring is available separately at Panhandle Yacht Club.
- Dan (509)879-3640 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- For more pictures visit: http://spokane.craigslist.org/boa/3345236218.html
Membership A 19 available for lease.
- Slip is 12 feet wide
- Contact Bill Silverthorne @ 509 939 3323
Membership D 100 available for sale or lease.
- Slip is 12 feet wide
- Sale price $15,000.
- Lease = member dues +associate dues + electricity.
- D dock boats face west (bow to wind), no opposing boats, and scenic west view.
- Contact Leonard @ 509-217-5509 or email@example.com Email
Membership C-90 available for sale or lease
- Slip is 12 feet wide by 30 feet long
- Purchase for $11,000 or best offer
- Lease price is annual dues, associate fee and electricity
- Contact: Donna Poire - 509-635-7271
Membership A-10 available for sale
- Sale Price: $8,800
- Sale price includes 1019 Membership annual dues of $1300 which have been paid.
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip A 10, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities, Boat Haul Out, Mast Cane, Dinghy Dock, Dinghy Storage Rack, Two Barbecue Decks, Two Large Barbecues, Free Ice, Microwave ovens, Free Showers, Free Parking, Library, Swim Beach, Camping Sites, Full time Harbormaster for more Security.
- Contact: Tom Angstman
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership B-38 available for sale
- Sale Price: $15,000 OBO
- Membership includes: Sailboat Slip B-38 12 wide, Use of all the Yacht Club facilities (free showers, parking, club dock, camping sites), Two Barbecue Decks with awesome views overlooking the lake, pump out facility, boat haul out, mast crane, dinghy storage, paved parking, swim dock, and fulltime harbor master residence ensuring security. PYC is a very nicely maintained club with friendly people who like to sail and get together for social club activities.
- Contact: Jack Eastman
- 509-703-9905 Email: email@example.com
Membership A-12 available for Sale
- Sale price: $11,500 obo
- Contact Jim @ 208-964-5467
Membership A-4 available for sale
- Sale Price: $9,800 OBO
- Will sell Boat with slip 26 Balboa 1977 Swing keel w/Trailer 9.9 Nissan, fully equipped w/Fish finder and more. $5,000
- Call for Details 208-262-6366
Slip B-41 slip and membership for sale or lease subject to sale
- Sale price: $17,000 obo
- Lease price annual dues plus associate fee and electricity. Dock box, new finger docks and electrical hook-up
- Contact: Ben Simpson
208-660-4146 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Membership B-37 available for sale
- Price: $14,000 OBO
- Membership B-37 is offered for sale or lease.
- Email darrinbuck@rocketmail Or call Darrin by phone: 360-589-3616
Membership A-27 available for sale or lease
- This 12-foot slip is located on the outside of A-Dock where docking is especially easy and boats are moored bow to the wind.
- For further information, contact Richard Dozier.
- Phone: 208-883-3033
- Email with questions. Email
If you are a Member or Associate Member of the Panhandle Yacht Club and would like to place a classified on this web page, please send all information and pictures of the item(s) you would like listed to email@example.com. The classified must be sailing related and will be placed on this website at the discretion of the PYC Corresponding Secretary.